What is the Reformed Catholic Church?
We are an inclusive catholic community of people faithfully seeking to follow Jesus without excluding anyone. We embrace the LGBTQ community. We welcome everyone to come and celebrate the Sacraments of the Church and engage with God no matter your past. For the divorced, we are a refuge, for women seeking ministerial empowerment, we are a platform, for the LGBTQ community, we are a place of complete acceptance. We believe that Jesus accepts us all and that God calls everyone to participate in the life and leadership of the Church.
PRAYER - COMMUNITY - STUDY - PREACHING
God loves all of humanity with an inclusive and affirming love.
What We Do
Aims of The Order of Preachers, Reformed
To Promote a Relationship with God
Pillar of Prayer
- We pray and teach others to pray the divine office
- We sit in christian meditation and teach others to do the same
To Promote the Gospel
Pillar of Preaching
- We provide the Sacraments and preach the Word.
- We provide chaplains for Arizona State University and other communities.
To Promote Knowledge and Wisdom
Pillar of Study
- We provide retreats and workshops
- We promote the continual study of the divine
To Promote a Life in Community
Pillar of Community
- We promote the growth of small, all inclusive, groups focusing on the inner journey
- We become and remain members of the all welcoming Priory of St. Martin de Porres
Are you called to be a Dominican Friar?
First and foremost, we are preachers. This means we are men and women who live and teach the Gospel. We prepare our preaching through study and test our intellectual pursuits in the crucible of community in the real world. When all is said and done, we pray - for strength for our ministry, for knowledge, and for humility. If you would like to join us, contact us and let's discern your call together.
Members of the Priory of St. Martin de Porres
Msgr. Andrew Barreras
Fr. Fred Lucci
Fr. Scott Clark
Bishop Chris Carpenter